What We do

We deal with accounts and Tax Returns for the following:

Sole Trader Accounts

Personal Tax Returns for Sole Traders

Personal Tax Returns for those in employment and those with investment income

Accounts for rental properties – commercial or residential

Personal Tax Returns for Rental Income

Partnership Accounts

Partnership Tax Returns for the above

Limited Liability Partnership LLP Accounts

UK Limited Company – trading accounts

Corporation Tax Returns for the above

UK Limited Company Accounts for dormant companies

Value Added Tax (VAT)

Payroll and PAYE

Income Tax

Corporation Tax

Capital Gains Tax

Inheritance Tax

We also deal with all the necessary filings for the above with H. M. Revenue and Customs and Companies House.

Where you have a need for monthly financial accounts for management information or to be supplied to the bank then we can supply the same from your accounting system. Again due to our overhead base and use of accounting systems we can offer significantly reduced charges and improved service.