One of our first clients informed us β€œhe did not even like his accountant, but had been there for years, and could not be bothered to change !”

So what is involved for you in the change ?

Once you have made your decision we will send you the relevant H M Revenue and Customs authority form to sign. This form allows us to act for yourself with H M Revenue and Customs. Return this form to ourselves and the name and address of your former accountant and we will do all the rest.

It really is that simple.